Tuesday, July 19, 2011

The Willing to Write

Why this title were meant so much to me

First and foremost, Alhamdu Lillah, thanks to Allah due to His will and permission, with His beloved blessing, Prophet Muhammad S.A.W, blessing from teachers, parents I am able to jot down something in my blog.

I've been listening to a speaker during PSSCM UTP AGM. The speaker start his speech with a quote from Jose Mourinho's words after Real Madrid defeat Barcelona during Kings Spain Cup. The words are "there are powerful engine in this world as compared to turbine and any other human made machine; it is the human will,". This a good motivation words to me myself to begin this blog with this entry. Since I am involving in this area, so it is good for me to improve my English, the way of presenting in words and etc.

Thanks to the speaker, Mr Arif Zainudin.

Azuwan

4 comments:

  1. wow!! cool!

    agreed with ur statement, blog-writing somehow will improve our English despite the 'malas' feeling after sometimes...

    (hehe...skrg dh mls nk menulis even bm or bi..)

    but, for u..keep it up n all the best!! :D

    will be ur reader :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanx Diyana..thanx for the support too :)

    ReplyDelete